Take a stroll through Tirol´s largest larch forest, an area of outstanding natural beauty in the heart of a nature reserve - an experience not to be missed.
A scenic walk takes you through larch-fringed meadows to the Frauenbrunnen mineral spring and back through Gurgltal valley, past Lake Strader and Lake Kropf. The region's highlight is a tour to the Marienberg mountain hut and further on to Hölltörl (2,194m) and Lehmberghaus.
Colourful, varied flora and fauna!
Culture tours and other theme walks on offer!
- 7-day accommodation including Bergland Pamper Board
- substantial breakfast buffet
- soup or salad at lunchtime
- coffee/tea and sweets in the afternoon or afternoon hiking snack
- 4-course dinner of choice with salad bar
- daily free use of the Bergland fitness area
- indoor pool & whirlpool, counter current pool
- sauna & herbal steam bath, free use of tanning beds
- bathrobes provided
- HEALTH & ACTIVITY PROGRAM
- welcome drink, information
- 3 guided theme walks + 1 hiking map
- rental of hiking equipment: telescope poles, backpack, raincoat
- 1 partial massage or 1 soothing hydro bath with color light therapy
Price per person: from € 507,50
including pampering Bergland food arrangement
Valid: 01.05.20 - 25.10.20
Minimum stay: 7 Nights