Eating & Drinking
Savour the choice selection from our kitchen and cellar to your heart's content. And take some time at last to warm the cockles of your heart too. First thing in the morning, already the breakfast buffet bodes well: muesli, wholemeal bread and fruit juices, or some hearty ham and bacon. There are crunchy salads to sink your teeth into at lunchtime and then home-made cakes and tortes to sweeten your afternoon. And we are only too happy to bring you fruity ice-cream sundaes on request. In store for you in the evenings are full course dinners, candlelit dinners, or on 'Bergland Feast Days' a bountiful buffet.
Our culinary team are here to serve you regional, national and international cuisine, all mouth-wateringly tasty. The produce we use is mostly locally sourced. We are also only too happy to serve you vegetarian or lactose-free dishes on request. If you have any other special requirements, please notify us in advance when making your reservation, so that we can be fully prepared to accommodate you on your visit.
Tuck into your holiday and enjoy!
''Bergland Spoil Yourself Day Board'*
The half board at the Bergland is in fact a real 'Spoil Yourself Day Board' with some extra goodies included, without the extra cost.
- Breakfast banquet with health foods corner
- Daily soup or salad at noon as a little pick-me-up between meals
- Coffee, a variety of teas and little sweets served every day
- 4 course à la carte menu every day for dinner
- Daily salad varieties with the dressing of your choice from the buffet
- Candlelit dinner
- Dessert buffet
* beginning with your evening meal on the day you arrive and concluding with your breakfast on the day you depart